Jul 20, 2014

Bia: Bio of Sisterhood of Hip Hop Star

Bia is one of the stars of Sisterhood of Hip Hop. She comes from Miami. Bia has worked with none other than Pharrell and Famlay. So why haven't we heard of her yet? Now we will.
Bia was in a life-threatening motorcycle accident, which changed her life and motivated her more than ever. After her big wreck, Bia put all of her energy and focus into her music. Because Bia works with Pharrell she has also worked with T.I., Jennifer Hudson and Usher! Damn.

Bia has respect in the industry because Pharrell backs her, but that just makes her more aware of the pressure and expectations. Bia "knows that all eyes are on her and she's got to deliver."

I'm sure she could do just that. I really wish that Nicki Minaj would appear on the show to teach these aspiring stars what she's learned from being in the game. It's pretty crazy that I can almost count on just one hand all of the famous female rappers: Salt & Pepper, MC Lyte, Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, Eve, Trina... They are few and far between, which is a damn shame.

You can follow Bia on her Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment