Chad Carroll's shirtless photo proves that the successful broker knows how to keep it tight and right. This man is going to be many gay men and heterosexual women's fantasy. I need some Chad Carroll nude photos in my life.
The Bravolebrity in the making is tall, handsome and has rock hard abs. I'd buy whatever house he's selling, whether I have the money for it or not. The established real estate "power broker" knows how to seal a deal.
His girlfriend, Jen Stone, is hot and his career is on fire. Ambition, power and success make him even hotter.
With more than $200 million in sales, Chad definitely deserves a few Fredrik high kicks and a show on Bravo. I'm wondering how cut throat and clever he is. Real estate in Miami isn't easy, or anywhere for that matter, so he must be doing something right other than hitting the gym on a frequent basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment